Acquired ISO/IEC 27001:2005 certification
ARGO GRAPHICS is ISO27001 compliant company, guaranteeing appropriate management of information and gaining confidence of our customers.
ARGO GRAPHICS endeavors to protect information property from all threats while we recognize the importance of information security and to act in compliance with the relevant laws as a company treating a customer's important management information and product information which were acquired through the Technical Solution Provider business. In order to implement this as a corporate-wide system, we establish the Information Security Management System, and for continuous deployment of an information security, we install the information security committee while we decide an information security care-and-custody person.
Information security statement of principles
- We observe related laws, such as "Act concerning Protection of Personal Information"
- We discriminate and evaluate a threat and brittleness and raise the safety and the reliability of the network for business.
- We perform proper access control and prevent an alteration and disclosure of enterprise property and customer information.
- We raise the availability of the system, such as preventing computer virus infection and a system trouble beforehand.
- We determine, maintain and evaluate an enterprise continuation plan, for the case of emergency, such as a large-scale calamity and a serious accident.
- We carry out education and training of an information security to employees.
- Our employees observe and follow this information security statement of principles and ISMS manual, regulation, and standards.
When an employee breaks it, we consider the person as being deserved as the disposal including castigation.
ARGO GRAPHICS Inc.
|Certification||JIS Q 27001:2006 （ISO/IEC 27001:2005）|
|Applied Location||Head Office, West Japan Division, Central Japan Division, Utsunomiya Office, Miyagi Office, Shizuoka Office, North Kanto Branch, Hiroshima Branch|
|Registration Range||Technical Solution Provider Business